West College Scotland's Students' Association is an energetic and enthusiastic organisation working for the students of the College.
It's run by students for students and aims to maintain and improve the student experience and facilities, both within the College and on a national level through affiliated membership of the National Union of Students (NUS).
Its main aim is to provide representation and welfare services to all students and to give a voice to all students at all level across the College.
Could you volunteer an hour or two a week to help us make the Student Association all it can be and more?
We are recruiting for the following positions:
- LGBT Students' Officer
- Disabled Students' Officer
- International Students' Officer
- Womens' Officer
- Mature Students' Officer
- Activities and Entertainment Officer
- Extended Learning Support (ELS) Students' Officer
- Care Experienced Students' Officer
The Officer positions will look to:
- Advance the education and social development of its members and students of the college as a whole.
- Represent the interests of its members and act as a channel of communication in dealing with the college and other bodies.
- Promote and protect the welfare of its members.
- Promote, encourage and co-ordinate student clubs, societies, sports and social activities.
- Provide a mechanism for liaison with other Student Associations or Unions.
What are you waiting for?
To apply for a position email email@example.com with your name, campus and the position you are interested in by Friday 30 October.